Problem: Hard German Eurobed not comfy enough.
Solution: Rebuild the mattresses in the roof bed with soft memory foam.
1. One Walmart 3” queen memory foam topper ($129).
2. Razor knife
1. Unzip the roof bed mattresses and pull out the foam.
2. Trace the shape of each foam piece on the memory foam topper with a magic marker.
3. Cut with the razor knife.
4. Keep the tapered tip of the bottom-most foam piece and incorporate that into the mattress to
handle the taper.
Bed in folded position.
Getting ready to mark and cut the memory foam.
Hell yes – super soft. Remember there are also plastic springs underneath the mattress.